We’re holding a Disaster Relief training event for you in the Flint Hills Association!
Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Cornerstone Baptist Church in Lawrence KS
(see our event calendar for a map and more information)
Training will include the following topics:
• Introduction to Disaster Relief: Overall view of Disaster Relief
• Chaplain: Provides effective counseling sessions during a disaster; involves listening, caring, encouragement, and seeking evangelistic opportunities.
• Mass care (feeding): Mass food preparation and distribution in disaster areas
• Chainsaw: Clearing trees, brush, and other obstructions following a disaster
• Shower unit: Providing shower and laundry support for workers and others in the disaster area.
A lunch will be provided – but ONLY for those who register by Wednesday, 28 February!
Registration is easy! Just email your name and church to Flint Hills Disaster Relief Coordinator, Randy Cole at [email protected] or Richard Taylor at [email protected]