Fall 2013 Re-launch of Bible Studies for Life
Sunday School Curriculum
Bible Teaching for Kids Curriculum Making Changes
If your church uses Bible Teaching for Kids LifeWay Curriculum, please take note of the changes coming this fall. Beginning with the fall order form Bible Teaching for Kids will become part of the Bible Studies for Life Curriculum. It will have a new look and exciting changes.
I have seen an overview of the new materials and I am excited about the changes. I encourage you to check out the link below and download free samples of the lessons. If you have questions you can contact me, Debbie Carter, at [email protected] or 785-633-3174.
Find more information:
- Clear Naming and New Looks
· Kids Bible Study for Life: Kids ß Bible Teaching for Kids
· Students Bible Study for Life: Students ß Life Focus
· Adults Bible Studies for Life: Young Adults ß Life Matters
Bible Studies for Life: Adults ß Life Truths, Life Values, Life Lessons, & Life Words
Bible Studies for Life: Senior Adults ß Life Ventures
- Where the Bible Meets Life – Studies are designed to help churches
- Connect the unconnected
- Strengthen families —
Adult, Student and Kids all study the same biblical concepts. Twice a year (Spring & Fall) all ages will have six-week units in the same biblical passages.
- Disciple their people with intentionality and wisdom
- Small group OR Sunday School class appropriate: For adults, undated new 13-week studies are released each quarter containing two six-week studies, plus one special focus session. Appropriate for Sunday School or small group studies.